D4-East Key Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D4-East Key Club

Forums for all goldfishies of 4 east!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.

Go down 
5 posters

Rules pretty clear cut?
Yes
A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Vote_lcap75%A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Vote_lcap25%A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Eat your rainbows
Shameless Advertising Mod
Eat your rainbows

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-11-30

A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Empty
PostSubject: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:06 am

Hello everybody! It's me, of course, stating some rules around this place.

I've noticed alot of offtopic posts and it's starting to annoy some people, so let's have definate rules here, okay? So that we can happily post and yadda.

1. Stay on topic people. This place would go topsy turvy and be in a mess if everyone just posted random stuff.
2. Keep it at least PG-13 if you can. Cursing excessively will be your downfall.
3. Don't flame anybody. Seriously that's just MEAN. Don't hate, appreciate!
4. Post topics in the RIGHT forum. We'll move it if it's not.

Don't get all defensive if you find out that your post was deleted. I'm sorry, but it probably broke one of theses rules. Mainly number one.

If you find your post with an orange EDIT [EDIT:] that means I or other mods have come across your post and edited out excessive curse words for the sake of the viewing public.

Anymore rules that should be added?
Any objections?
Post away

[but follow the rules!]

Back to top Go down
LinDorK
Gold Fish
Gold Fish
LinDorK

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 am

What about double posting?
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:30 am

LinDorK wrote:
What about double posting?

Then we'll delete the double post if you don't. :]
Back to top Go down
v is 4 vy AND vu
Key Clubber
Key Clubber

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:00 am

stay on topic..
on other forums, i see your name with the topic of sex on it.
what do you have to say to that misss.
Back to top Go down
LinDorK
Gold Fish
Gold Fish
LinDorK

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:03 am

pssssst... Vy
(You're kind of going off topic here... , well I am too but I am self aware ) Smile
Back to top Go down
v is 4 vy AND vu
Key Clubber
Key Clubber

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:06 am

>.<
uh....
1, we are the gold fish!
2, .....
is that on topic enough?
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:20 am

Must I spoon feed you people on what to say?? Hahha I love you anyways!

Additional rules:
1. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Be a true goldfish, yo.
2. Have fun!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamminator!
The GODerator
The GODerator
Tamminator!

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:27 am

The Goderator approves of your actions. Seriously guys, I don't mind spamming that much, but keep it to a minimun. 2 or 3 spamming posts are okay, but NOT 2 or 3 pages. In some threads it's okay, but try not to do it all the time.

You know that when you spam excessively, members are intimidated an disinclined to post. We don't want that to happen, do we?

Make a forum for randomness. It'll relieve your spamming urges.

<33333

oh about DOUBLE-POSTING ... edit your previous post. you don't need to have 2 posts in a row. We do have an edit option,after all.
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:30 am

Tamminator! wrote:
The Goderator approves of your actions. Seriously guys, I don't mind spamming that much, but keep it to a minimun. 2 or 3 spamming posts are okay, but NOT 2 or 3 pages. In some threads it's okay, but try not to do it all the time.

You know that when you spam excessively, members are intimidated an disinclined to post. We don't want that to happen, do we?

Make a forum for randomness. It'll relieve your spamming urges.

<33333

oh about DOUBLE-POSTING ... edit your previous post. you don't need to have 2 posts in a row. We do have an edit option,after all.
Yes yes yes! Tamtam spreads words of wisdom!

And also we will be doing more changes to the forum, making it more clear cut and organized.

:]
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 11:04 am

AYE AYE pirat

read and understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.   A friendly message that you should read, not ignore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly message that you should read, not ignore.
Page 1 of 1