D4-East Key Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D4-East Key Club

Forums for all goldfishies of 4 east!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keyclub: Means the world to me.

Go down 
+3
xxxxxxx
dontSTEPhaONiME
Eat your rainbows
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat your rainbows
Shameless Advertising Mod
Eat your rainbows

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Keyclub: Means the world to me. Empty
PostSubject: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 5:49 am

Doesn't that pertain to everyone here?

I mean I got hooked ever since LOAN started it. I was so very hooked. :]

Everyone in my fresem class seriously thinks I'm crazy for always talking about keyclub. [yeahyeahyeah shut yer face, I'm a dork]

But really, Keyclub means just about everything to me. It's right under my faith, family, and friends. How can I not love it? How can ANYone not love it? But I guess my reason for Keyclub is because I want to help people. I want to spread smiles. I love the service and the people I meet ain't that bad either. ;D

Disscussss..
What's your reason for Keyclub?
Why do you feel the way you do about Keyclub?
Any stories ya like to share?
Back to top Go down
dontSTEPhaONiME
Super Fish Admin
Super Fish Admin
dontSTEPhaONiME

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:03 am

Took the words right out of my mouth. Well most of it.
Key club is love! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ohsgoldfish
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:28 am

Yesyesyes.

There is usually one reason for Keyclub. But some people just join because friends do.

Why is that? I don't understand that. :S
Back to top Go down
dontSTEPhaONiME
Super Fish Admin
Super Fish Admin
dontSTEPhaONiME

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:31 am

You make a good point, idk why either.
But hey more people in key club, yes?
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:33 am

dontSTEPhaONiME wrote:
You make a good point, idk why either.
But hey more people in key club, yes?

The more ACTIVE members the betterer.
The more SPIRITED members the betterer.
<3
Back to top Go down
dontSTEPhaONiME
Super Fish Admin
Super Fish Admin
dontSTEPhaONiME

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:38 am

The more active AND spirited members the better!
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 6:40 am

dontSTEPhaONiME wrote:
The more active AND spirited members the better!

That's right. I do mean it.

STOP READING MY MIND. >:0
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 11:48 pm

I first knew about Key club when Tammy started it . i liked it but i just didn't do anything to get me closer.So when i joined, i was really quiet and i felt like i didn't fit in. AND now as a sophomore, i really regret that. I really love Key Club, its just that everyone thinks i don't. I love to cheer and thrust, but i'm too scared sometimes , well, not really, i get pumped up if i have others doing it so i'm not afraid at all.

NOW, i enjoy going to events and meeting others. i'm just a little tooo shy to go out there. but don't worry Wink

I enjoy key club, becuase i want to be there and help Heal the world in my words.

I have to say it belongs in my hero category becuase it is.

YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING

i just wanted to let that out
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 4:15 am

xxxxxxx wrote:
I first knew about Key club when Tammy started it . i liked it but i just didn't do anything to get me closer.So when i joined, i was really quiet and i felt like i didn't fit in. AND now as a sophomore, i really regret that. I really love Key Club, its just that everyone thinks i don't. I love to cheer and thrust, but i'm too scared sometimes , well, not really, i get pumped up if i have others doing it so i'm not afraid at all.

NOW, i enjoy going to events and meeting others. i'm just a little tooo shy to go out there. but don't worry Wink

I enjoy key club, becuase i want to be there and help Heal the world in my words.

I have to say it belongs in my hero category becuase it is.

YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING

i just wanted to let that out

Not spamming.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:17 am

yeah huh... lol! i guess i am now.
Back to top Go down
jasmin_hd
Gold Fish
Gold Fish
jasmin_hd

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:18 am

I admit, I first joined Key Club my freshman year because I wanted to be with friends, I didnt even know what Key Club was! After I joined though, and went to a couple of events, it became something very important to me. Unfortunately, due to unfortunate circumstances *cough*Steph*cough* after Fall Rally last year, I couldnt go to any events, which really bummed me out.

This year I am very excited to be in Key Club once more. I'll go to as many events as I can, and be completely spirited! Very Happy

So, um yes. Key Club is the greatest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hdslasher17
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:20 am

^^ .. don't worry you have a few more years to make it up <3..
Back to top Go down
dontSTEPhaONiME
Super Fish Admin
Super Fish Admin
dontSTEPhaONiME

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:21 am

Keyclub: Means the world to me. 1 now that's spam.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:24 am

nuh uh =P ... i was just replying to jasmine's post..

o.O cute smileys
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:25 am

dontSTEPhaONiME wrote:

That's not spam

This is.
Keyclub: Means the world to me. 3yxosxy
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:29 am

^ yummy.. you guys make my day <4
Back to top Go down
jasmin_hd
Gold Fish
Gold Fish
jasmin_hd

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:35 am

Eat your rainbows wrote:
dontSTEPhaONiME wrote:

That's not spam

This is.

Ha true, true *loves the spam*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hdslasher17
Tamminator!
The GODerator
The GODerator
Tamminator!

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:38 am

Hmmmm...

This topic makes me sad.

I always have to reminisce and regret. gah. woe is me.

pfft.. that doesn't seem like a Key Clubber, does it?

Shame on me. Key Club is my life.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
LTG
LTG
Colleen

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:40 pm

This topic makes me sad too. I'll just post an article I wrote yesterday instead and I'll save everything else for divisional banquet. Sad Sigh.

"
Giving Thanks & Appreciation

Spending the past seven months as Lt. Governor up to Thanksgiving made me change in so many different ways. Before becoming Lt. Governor, I enjoyed taking office as Bulletin Editor at my home club and of course, always as a member. As a Freshman, I never knew where KEY Club would take me in life. I’m sure that everyone’s gone through that phase in which we all join our clubs for college applications. It’s undeniable and unfortunately true. However, as I became more active, I realized that I had found another reason why I was always coming back for more. It wasn’t about the service hours or about college. It was the fact that I was serving along side my friends, and I had the greatest experiences doing so. I grew in confidence, built my leadership skills, and made serving a daily habit. I grew as a person - as an individual.

Today, I have never grown such a larger appreciation for this life-changing organization. Especially as Lt. Governor, I have grown such an admiration and love for my very own division, the Mighty Division 4East Goldfishies. I’ve come to realize how important they are to me - how they have become my life. It’s not just about the people that I meet, but it’s also about the friendships that I form with them that are endless and everlasting. KEY Club is my love, but 4East is my passion. I could never imagine giving up such an amazing group of dedicated students.

As this Thanksgiving came and went, I was so thankful for all KEY Club has done for me. My life would not be the same without it. I find enjoyment in everything about it. I love the service, giving back, helping out, the friendships we build, the relationships we form, and of course the people we meet everywhere we go. Nothing could be compared to KEY Club – it’s just not possible.
"
Back to top Go down
http://4east.final-breath.org
Tamminator!
The GODerator
The GODerator
Tamminator!

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:21 pm

Sigh.

Collleeeen. T_____T

I want to say the same thing, just not as eloquently and sincere as you. Though I assure that my sentiments are the same.

Needless to say, Key Club and 4 East made me who I am today. It made me appreciate hard work. It made me love in a different way. Key Club embodies compassion. And the compassion that 4 East portrays now became a passion of mine.

I planned to say sooo much at OHS Key Club Banquet. I planned to do so once I became president. But it all flutters away.

It's sad how the best things in life slip away. I'm gonna miss this so much. Crying or Very sad

I met so many amazing people through Key Club. I was exposed to so many new ideas. It broke a humongous barrier of mine. And I am more than thankful for it. Key Club holds all the traits of a true hero.

That's what we are. Heroic goldfishies. Forever Intertwined Spirit Helpers.
Back to top Go down
Gold Fish
Gold Fish

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 12:01 am

Eat your rainbows wrote:
dontSTEPhaONiME wrote:

That's not spam

This is.

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Gold Fish
Gold Fish

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 12:02 am

i joined people cuz i like to help people

...not really hahah

cuz its fun and meet cool people Very Happy

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Back to top Go down
Eat your rainbows
Eat your rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 12:08 am

EddieWhore wrote:
i joined people cuz i like to help people

...not really hahah

cuz its fun and meet cool people Very Happy

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Blunt and frank are you.

Just helping and whoring around, si?
Back to top Go down
Tamminator!
The GODerator
The GODerator
Tamminator!

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 5:07 am

Tamminator! wrote:
Hmmmm...

This topic makes me sad.

I always have to reminisce and regret. gah. woe is me.

pfft.. that doesn't seem like a Key Clubber, does it?

Shame on me. Key Club is my life.

Tamminator! wrote:
Sigh.

Collleeeen. T_____T

I want to say the same thing, just not as eloquently and sincere as you. Though I assure that my sentiments are the same.

Needless to say, Key Club and 4 East made me who I am today. It made me appreciate hard work. It made me love in a different way. Key Club embodies compassion. And the compassion that 4 East portrays now became a passion of mine.

I planned to say sooo much at OHS Key Club Banquet. I planned to do so once I became president. But it all flutters away.

It's sad how the best things in life slip away. I'm gonna miss this so much.

I met so many amazing people through Key Club. I was exposed to so many new ideas. It broke a humongous barrier of mine. And I am more than thankful for it. Key Club holds all the traits of a true hero.

That's what we are. Heroic goldfishies. Forever Intertwined Spirit Helpers.

do you guys notice the foreshadowing i put in here? it's pretty evident isn't it.
and i wouldn't be doing it if Key Club didn't mean the world to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyclub: Means the world to me.   Keyclub: Means the world to me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyclub: Means the world to me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D4-East Key Club :: Key Club :: Key Club Discussions-
Jump to: